Sick of drinking smoothies that leave you feeling hungry an hour later? Try this nutritious smoothie recipe with Greek yogurt! It packs over 20 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber per serving. You need just six ingredients and a blender to make this creamy, filling breakfast smoothie – ready to sip in 2 minutes!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat content works)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients to your blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until smoothie is creamy with no lumps.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
Make-ahead smoothie tips
- Fridge: Prepare the smoothie as instructed. Transfer to an airtight container with a lid or a jar and pop in the fridge for up to one day in advance. Give the smoothie a good stir before drinking.
- Freezer: Make the smoothie, then pour it into ice cube molds. Freeze for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy the smoothie, pop the smoothie cubes in your blender with a little milk or water and blend.
Keywords: smoothie with greek yogurt and frozen fruit, healthy smoothies with greek yogurt and frozen fruit, smoothie with greek yogurt, greek yogurt smoothie