This healthy and refreshing pina colada smoothie will transport you to a tropical island with each sip. Ready in 5 minutes, it’s loaded with delicious and nutritious ingredients.
- 2 cups light coconut milk from a can
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh pineapple slices if desired.
Ingredient swaps and substitutions
- If you don’t have hemp seeds, try chia seeds, cashews, or a scoop of plain or vanilla protein powder.
- You can make this smoothie with full fat coconut milk instead of light coconut milk.
- If you don’t want to add frozen cauliflower, swap it out for a cup of ice. You can also swap another smoothie-friendly vegetable like spinach or zucchini, but the color will change.
- If you want to make this smoothie into a pina colada cocktail, you can certainly add rum!
Keywords: pina colada smoothie, frozen pineapple, hemp seeds