Cilantro lime shrimp is the perfect quick, healthy, and flavorful weeknight dinner recipe! It comes together in just about 20 minutes and is packed with cilantro lime flavor. Serve it with rice and vegetables or use it to make homemade tacos!
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and stir around.
- Place shrimp in the pan, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Sprinkle with cumin and a generous shake of salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp for 1-3 minutes, then use tongs to flip them and cook another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- When shrimp are done cooking, remove from heat. Add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, lime juice, and cilantro to the pan and stir to coat the shrimp. Use your mixing spoon to scrape up the browned and crispy bits from the pan.
- Serve right away with lime wedges if desired!
Keep leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Keywords: cilantro lime shrimp, gluten free