Zucchini Bread Pancake Mini Muffins (Gluten Free)
These zucchini bread pancake mini muffins are a healthy summertime breakfast treat or snack! They’re made with simple, whole food ingredients and come together quickly and easily.
- Author: Alex
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: ~30 pancake mini muffins
- Category: breakfast
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Toppings of choice: I used mini chocolate chips and blueberries
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 415F. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray (I used coconut oil).
- Add bananas, eggs, soy milk, lemon juice, oats, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and baking powder to a high powered blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds – 1 minute, until batter is completely smooth.
- Transfer batter to a mixing bowl. Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Drop about 1 tbsp batter into each mini muffin mold, filling about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle on toppings if using.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until a toothpick comes out completely clean.
- Let mini muffins cool for 5-10 minutes, then use a knife around the edges to remove from the pan.
- Serve with pure maple syrup for dipping!
- Will keep well in the fridge for 3-5 days in an airtight container.
Keywords: pancake mini muffins, zucchini bread pancake, gluten free