This zucchini bread overnight oats recipe is a quick, easy, and healthy make-ahead breakfast option. It’s delicious warm or cold, and perfect for zucchini bread lovers!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup grated zucchini
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings of choice: blueberries, walnuts, and chocolate chips are all delicious
- Combine all the ingredients besides the toppings in a large jar or airtight container. Mix very well to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight, or a minimum of one hour.
- The next day, portion into two bowls and add your toppings. Enjoy!
This overnight oats recipe tastes good cold or heated up. Just heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and add your toppings to enjoy it warm.
Keywords: overnight oats, zucchini bread overnight oats