This watermelon feta salad is the most refreshing summer side dish. It’s the perfect post-beach or 4th of July Barbecue treat!
- 1 watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lime
- 2–3 tbsp olive oil
- Toss watermelon, cucumber and mint together in a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, lime zest, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Serve cold.
- Will keep in an airtight container in fridge for 1-2 days.
Keywords: watermelon feta salad, healthy salad recipes, summer salads, watermelon feta mint