This vegan sheet pan dinner is loaded with vegetables, sweet potatoes, and tofu, and topped off with an addictive lemon tahini sauce. Make this easy weeknight recipe tonight!
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into large cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thick slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
Lemon Tahini Sauce
- 3 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2–4 tbsp cold water
- Drain the tofu and wrap it in paper towels. Press between two plates, adding a heavy pan or a few cans of food to the top plate for extra weight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the sweet potato cubes with 1 tbsp olive oil and a generous shake of salt, pepper, and paprika. Spread it out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. While they are in the oven, cut the tofu into large cubes.
- Toss the tofu, broccoli, and bell pepper in the remaining olive oil, seasoned with more salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and use a wooden spoon to push them all to one side of the baking sheet. Carefully add the rest of the vegetables and tofu to the baking pan, spreading everything out in an even layer with the wooden spoon.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven, cooking for another 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the lemon tahini sauce. Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, salt, and garlic powder. The tahini will thicken up significantly, so add cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Serve your sheet pan dinner in a shallow pasta bowl, drizzled generously with lemon tahini sauce.
Keeps well in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Keywords: vegan sheet pan dinner, vegan, gluten free