This golden milk smoothie is a refreshing breakfast or snack that is packed with nutritious, anti-inflammatory ingredients. You’ll love this nourishing smoothie recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups light canned coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Makes two 10 oz servings.
Keywords: golden milk smoothie, vegan, gluten free