This vegan cilantro lime quinoa salad with avocado is a healthy and delicious summer side dish. Make it in under 30 minutes for an easy weeknight recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup dry quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
Cilantro lime dressing
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Prepare corn according to package instructions.
- Combine corn, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a small jar, cover, and shake vigorously to emulsify.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days. The quinoa salad will taste good, but do be aware that the avocado may brown as it sits.
Keywords: cilantro lime quinoa salad, quinoa salad with avocado, healthy quinoa salad, quinoa salad recipes