Vegan Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
This vegan chocolate cherry smoothie is a delicious and easy breakfast or snack recipe that tastes like a milkshake! Made with just eight simple ingredients, it’s ready in under five minutes.
- Author: Alex Aldeborgh
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: serves 2 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- Add all the ingredients to the blender in the order listed, starting with almond milk.
- Blend until thick, smooth, and creamy with no lumps, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
- You may need to add a bit more liquid if you are having trouble blending. Add a few tablespoons at a time. If you have a Vitamix, you can use the tamper to help the ingredients blend.
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, chocolate cherry smoothie