This tomato avocado cucumber salad celebrates the freshest summer produce! It’s SO easy to make, fresh, delicious, and healthy.
- 1 pound tomatoes – you can use cherry tomatoes cut in half or large tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs – I used parsley and basil
- 3–4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Combine all the vegetables, avocado, and herbs in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle in olive oil, red wine vinegar, and a generous shake of salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Taste, and add more salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more olive oil and vinegar based on your taste.
- Enjoy at room temperature.
- Keeps well in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Keywords: tomato avocado cucumber salad, vegan, gluten free