Follow these steps at home to make these 3-ingredient banana pancakes with oats for breakfast. The pancake batter takes just 3 minutes to make in a high-powered blender! This recipe provides a good amount of both protein (thanks to nutritious eggs) and dietary fiber, which keeps you full for hours.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium-large ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- Oil or butter for cooking
- Maple syrup for serving
- Add eggs, bananas, and oats to a blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Heat a bit of oil or butter in a nonstick skillet over low-medium heat. Pour pancake batter into the pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until pancakes start to form small bubbles. Flip, then cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.
If you want extra fluffy pancakes, or just additional flavor, you can add other ingredients to this base recipe.
- 1 tsp baking powder for fluffier pancakes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Chocolate chips
- Banana slices
These pancakes keep well in the fridge after they have been cooked. You can store them in an airtight container or baggie for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the microwave or toaster oven before you eat them. Or, you can reheat them on your skillet on the stovetop.
You can also freeze these pancakes for up to 3 months. First, freeze them in a single layer on a sheet pan, without overlapping. This prevents them from sticking together. Then, put the individually frozen pancakes in baggie or airtight container.
Reheat them in a toaster oven or your regular oven right from frozen. Try cooking them at 375 degrees F in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Keywords: Three ingredient pancakes, three ingredient banana pancakes, protein pancakes, 3 ingredient pancakes, blender pancakes, healthy banana pancakes, healthy flourless pancakes, pancake recipe with rolled oats