This delicious, easy peach salad combines all the best flavors of summer! Make it tonight for a dinner side everybody will love.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn and boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Slice kernels off of corn cob using a sharp knife.
- Add arugula to a large salad bowl. Top with peaches, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, basil, corn, and goat cheese.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, and honey until smooth. Slowly drizzle in olive oil as you continue to whisk, until dressing is cohesive.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat everything evenly.
- Serve immediately.
- Best served immediately.