Even on those days when you can’t get outside with your dog, it’s important for them to get some exercise indoors. Here are the best indoor dog activities to exercise your dog’s body and mind, including a Kong recipe!
- 2 tbsp carrots, diced
- 2 tbsp pear, diced
- 2 tbsp Wellness CORE Bowl Boosters Heart Health
- ½ tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- Stuff the carrots, pear, larger pieces of freeze dried food from Wellness CORE Bowl Boosters into a Kong toy.
- Use a butter knife to spread peanut butter on the inside of the Kong.
- Shake the Kong, covering the holes with your hands, to mix everything together a bit.
- Give to your dog and let them enjoy, while supervising!
Other Kong stuffing ideas for your dog:
- Plain yogurt
- Diced apples
- Shredded chicken
- Chopped spinach
- Diced celery or cucumber
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped hard boiled eggs
- Cut green beans
Keywords: kong stuffing ideas, kong recipes, what to put in kong for dogs