Taco night is the best (and easiest) night with these sheet pan roasted vegetable and chickpea tacos! Ready in 30 minutes, healthy, and delicious.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (any color pepper works)
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1–2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 batch chimichurri sauce
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Use a clean tea towel to rub them to dry them off. Discard any of the skins that come off when you are drying them.
- Toss the chickpeas, cauliflower, bell pepper, and onion in the olive oil, spices, salt, and pepper.
- Spread everything out evenly on the baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, until chickpeas are crispy and vegetables are fork tender and beginning to brown.
- While veggies are in the oven, prepare chimichurri sauce and slice the avocado.
- Once ready to serve, heat up tortillas directly on the burner of a gas range. Heat each side for about 1 minute, flipping with tongs when air bubbles appear.
- Add a scoop of roasted veggies/chickpeas to each taco and top with a few avocado slices and big drizzle of chimichurri. Serve with extra lime slices, if desired!
Best eaten when prepared.
Keywords: roasted vegetable tacos, vegan tacos, chickpea tacos, vegetarian tacos