This sesame ginger miso dressing is delicious on salads, grain bowls, and more. It’s quick and easy to prepare, and packed with nutritious ingredients like white miso, tahini, and fresh ginger.
- Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk everything together until smooth and creamy. You can use your whisk or a fork to mash down the miso to break it up a bit.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water to thin the dressing out if you want a thinner consistency
Ingredient and dietary restriction substitution suggestions
- Make it gluten free. Use gluten free tamari in place of soy sauce. Most miso pastes are naturally gluten free, but double check when purchasing.
- Make it spicy. If you like spicy food, you can add a few teaspoons to taste of sriracha hot sauce.
- Swap honey for maple syrup for similar results. Note that the recipe will no longer be vegan if you use honey.
- Use dried ginger in place of fresh ginger in a pinch. Start with ½ teaspoon and add more to taste.
Storage: You can keep this sesame ginger miso dressing in a jar in your fridge for up to a week and a half.
Keywords: white miso, homemade salad dressing, sesame ginger miso dressing