Roasted Zucchini with Curry Yogurt Sauce (Gluten Free)
Bring roasted zucchini (or any vegetable) to the next level with a creamy, flavorful curry yogurt sauce! Everyone will love this easy vegetarian recipe.
- Author: Alex
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: side dish
- 3 medium – large zucchini (I used 2 zucchini and 1 pattypan), half lengthwise, then quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Curry Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain full fat Greek style yogurt – I used Siggi’s lactose free
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 420F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss zucchini in olive oil with a generous shake of salt, pepper, and paprika. Spread out on baking sheet, making sure no pieces overlap. Roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping once.
- While the zucchini is in the oven, prepare the sauce. Whisk together the ingredients + a small shake of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Plate zucchini, then drizzle with however much curry yogurt sauce you want. You may have sauce left over.
- Serve right away.
- You may have sauce left over. It can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks, and used to dress salads, other veggies, or as a marinade for meat + fish.
Keywords: curry yogurt sauce, gluten free