This roasted red pepper tahini sauce recipe is quick & easy to make with wholesome ingredients like tahini, garlic, and roasted red peppers. It is thick, creamy, and perfect as a sauce for sandwiches, grain bowls, salads, and falafel.
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, separated from the liquid
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cold water
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor bowl fitted with an S-blade, besides the water.
- Turn the food processor on and blend until everything is well combined and creamy.
- Add the water a few tablespoons at a time. Add more until your desired level of thickness is reached.
Storing tahini sauce
This homemade sauce recipe has no preservatives, so it’s best to use it up within one week. You can store it in the fridge in a jar or airtight container. It might thicken up a bit as it sits in the fridge, so give it a stir before you use it.
Keywords: tahini sauce recipe, tahini dressing, roasted red pepper tahini sauce