This roasted delicata squash is the sweetest side dish full of fall flavors. The skin of this delicious squash is edible, so no peeling required!
- 2 delicata squashes, cut into half moons
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and scrub delicata squash. Slice squash in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out and discard seeds. Slice into 1/4th inch thick half moons.
- Toss delicata slices in avocado oil with spices, salt, pepper, and sage.
- Spread in an even layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping squash pieces halfway through roasting.
- Squash is done when the flesh is beginning to brown and caramelize, and is fork tender.
- Tastes great warm or cold.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keywords: roasted delicata squash, vegan, gluten free