This easy mocktail recipe is the most refreshing drink to sip on when it’s hot out! Made with nutritious blackberries, fresh mint, lime juice, club soda, and just a touch of sugar. It takes just a few minutes to prepare!
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated cane sugar
- Juice of 1 lime, divided in half
- 2–3 cups ice
- 16 oz club soda
- Wash and dry the blackberries and mint.
- Add the blackberries, mint, and sugar to a small bowl.
- Use a muddling tool to muddle the blackberries, mint and sugar. Press firmly down with the muddler and twist it back and forth. Continue until the mint is fragrant and the blackberries resemble jam.
- Spoon an equal amount of the muddled mixture into two 16 ounce drinking glasses.
- Add an equal amount of lime juice to each glass.
- Fill each cup with ice, almost to the top.
- Pour club soda into each glass.
- Use a spoon to mix the mocktails up, so the berry and mint mixture is well dispersed.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint or lime slices, and serve with a drinking straw.
Can I prepare blackberry mojito mocktails in advance?
Yes! You could easily prep this recipe a day in advance. I recommend muddling the ingredients together and storing them in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, portion into glasses and add the club soda.
Can I add alcohol?
If you would like to make this mocktail into a cocktail, you can add alcohol. Traditionally, mojitos are made with white rum. You could also try it with vodka, gin, tequila, or mezcal!
Keywords: blackberry mojito mocktail, virgin mojito, non-alcoholic blackberry mojito, easy mocktails, simple mocktails