This quick and easy lemon tahini sauce is the perfect addition to salads, grain bowls, vegetables, and pretty much any meal. It takes five minutes to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. Keep a batch in your fridge to easily elevate your meals.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Add tahini, lemon juice, salt, and garlic and herb seasoning to a bowl. Whisk them together to combine. Stop whisking when the tahini seizes up and becomes thick and grainy.
- Add half the cold water and continue to whisk the sauce. Keep adding water 1 tablespoon at a time until the sauce loosens and maintains desired smooth and creamy consistency.
- Drizzle over salads, vegetables, etc.
Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: lemon tahini sauce, vegan, gluten free