These gluten free pumpkin muffins have an irresistible oat crumble topping. They are the perfect fall morning breakfast!
- 1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line a muffin pan.
- Prepare Simple Mills baking mix according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, almond flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir to combine into a crumbly texture.
- Portion muffin batter evenly into muffin tins, filling 2/3 way full.
- Sprinkle equal portions of crumble topping over each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in a glass airtight container.
Keywords: pumpkin muffins with crumble, pumpkin muffins, gluten free, gluten free muffins