Find over 25 recipes made with nutritious, protein-packed Greek yogurt, including the recipe for homemade tzatziki sauce! Greek yogurt is a versatile ingredient that you can add to all kinds of meals.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat content works)
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber, excess water squeezed out*
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine everything together in a mixing bowl,
- Mix together until well combined.
- Enjoy right away!
*Wrap grated cucumber in a clean tea towel or paper towels. Firmly squeeze out as much water with your hands.
Best eaten right away, but you can store tzatziki in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Give the sauce a stir before serving after refrigeration.
Serve tzatziki with veggie crudite, pita, falafel, or as a salad dressing or sandwich spread.
Keywords: homemade tzatziki sauce, tzatziki sauce, tzatziki dip