This healthy spinach dip recipe is made with Greek yogurt so it’s loaded with high quality protein. It’s the perfect Greek yogurt dip for veggies, pita chips, pretzels, and even as a sandwich spread. Greek yogurt spinach dip is an excellent protein-rich snack or appetizer, and takes just about 10 minutes to prepare.
- Packed 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water. Bring water to a boil on the stovetop.
- Blanch the spinach: add it to the boiling water for 30 seconds. Immediately transfer the spinach to a bowl filled with ice water using tongs or a large spoon.
- Remove the spinach from the ice water. Squeeze it between a clean dish towel or paper towels to remove excess water.
- Roughly chop the spinach.
- To a small mixing bowl, add the chopped spinach and the remaining dip ingredients.
- Mix well until the ingredients are combined.
- Serve with raw veggies and chips for dipping.
Store leftover spinach yogurt dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. Just give the dip a good stir before serving if you aren’t using it right away.
Keywords: healthy spinach dip, Greek yogurt spinach dip, spinach yogurt dip, Greek yogurt dip for veggies