Make this vegan pineapple matcha green smoothie for a healthy breakfast or pick-me-up snack in the afternoon when you need a boost! You need just five nutritious ingredients.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or your favorite plant milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Add ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy with no chunks remaining.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
Baby spinach is my favorite leafy green to put in green smoothies because it has such a mild taste that won’t overwhelm the other smoothie flavors. If you’d like, you can sub another vegetable such as kale, arugula, or frozen cauliflower.
Keywords: pineapple matcha smoothie, green smoothie, healthy green smoothie