These homemade dog popsicles are a cool, refreshing treat for your furry friend in the summertime! Made with simple nutritious ingredients like frozen fruit, plain Greek yogurt, and swirled with creamy peanut butter. Keep a batch frozen in your freezer for those hot days!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 8 tsp creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/3 cup Wellness CORE Bowl Boosters® Functional Toppers
- Add frozen banana, frozen berries, Greek yogurt, and water to a blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, until everything is combined and completely smooth – like a smoothie!
- Pour the mixture into eight popsicle molds, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Use a spoon to add 1 tsp of peanut butter to each popsicle.
- Sprinkle some Bowl Boosters into each popsicle.
- Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter and Bowl Boosters pieces around.
- Add popsicle sticks/stick-shaped treats and freeze the pops for at least 3 hours until frozen through.
- Pop them out of the molds and let your dog enjoy!
Kitchen tools needed
To make this recipe, you need a blender and popsicle molds. You will also need wooden popsicle sticks or a stick-shaped treat like bully sticks, Milk Bones, carrot sticks, or celery. Coby is a gentle eater, but if your dog is a chomper, I do not recommend using a wooden popsicle stick to avoid a choking hazard.
What can I use instead of popsicle molds?
Dog popsicles can get messy, so you should let your dog enjoy their popsicle outside or on a hard surface where they can lick up the drippings.
Keywords: dog popsicles, homemade dog popsicles, pupsicles, peanut butter dog popsicles