This peanut butter granola is crispy, crunchy, and full of giant clusters. It’s addicting as a topping for yogurt bowls or straight out of the container!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (use certified gluten free for gluten free)
- 1 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey (sub maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, brown rice crisps, peanuts, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Heat honey, peanut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Pour melted wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to combine. Make sure the dry ingredients are all thoroughly coated.
- Pour granola onto prepared baking tray. Use the spatula and your hands to press ingredients down, forming one large “sheet”.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until granola is a nice golden brown (edges may brown a little more than the middle).
- Let granola cool completely to harden, then use your hands to break into large clusters.
Store in a wide, shallow, rectangular container to maintain the structure of the clusters.
Keywords: granola, peanut butter granola, peanut butter, gluten free granola