This peach caprese salad shouts “SUMMER!” from the rooftops. Filled with fresh peaches, heirloom tomatoes, and basil, it’s a super quick recipe to make with summer produce.
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice tomatoes and peaches into thin slices. Arrange them in a serving bowl.
- Wash the basil and sprinkle it on top of the tomatoes and peaches.
- Scatter the mozzarella balls around the salad.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and a glug of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss everything together and serve immediately.
Keywords: peach caprese salad, gluten free