These oven roasted Brussels sprouts are perfectly crispy and drizzled with a delicious maple tahini sauce. They are and easy and delicious side dish to serve at Thanksgiving, or any fall meal!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Maple Tahini Sauce
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce (I used Sriracha)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3–5 tbsp of cold water
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in olive oil, thyme, and a generous shake of salt and pepper.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts cut side down on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes until browned and outer leaves are crispy.
- While the Brussels sprouts roast, prepare the sauce. Whisk together tahini, maple syrup, hot sauce, and lemon juice. The mixture will thicken significantly. Add cold water, 1 tbsp at a time, until desired runny and creamy consistency is reached.
- Plate the roasted Brussels sprouts on a serving tray, and drizzle generously with the sauce. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and sesame seeds.
This dish is best served immediately, while the Brussels sprouts are still crispy.
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, oven roasted brussels sprouts