These dark chocolate cherry energy bites are an easy to make, healthy, no bake snack. Filled with nutrition, these delicious energy bites will be your new favorite thing to make and eat!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup ground flax
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well so all the dry ingredients are coated in the peanut butter and maple syrup, and everything is evenly distributed.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more to harden up.
- Use your hands to form balls about 1 inch in size. Makes 16-20 energy balls.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: dark chocolate cherry energy balls, vegan, gluten free