This nutritious no bake chocolate chip almond oat bar recipe is the perfect healthy snack or dessert. They’re easy to make, packed with good for you ingredients, and just sweet enough.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- Combine the oats, hemp hearts, flax meal, almonds, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir everything together to combine.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup, and stir well so everything is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to the prepared loaf pan and use your hands to press the ingredients down into a single layer.
- Put the pan in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden. Remove from the pan and cut into 12 small bars.
- Optional: melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips in the microwave and use a spoon to drizzle melted chocolate over the bars. Pop them back in the fridge for 10 minutes to let the chocolate harden.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, almond butter, healthy snacks