Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potato Wedges with Pecan Crumble (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Roast these sweet potato wedges in sweet cinnamon and maple syrup, then top with an irresistible pecan crumble! Perfect for your Thanksgiving meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: serves 6-8 1x
- Category: side dishes
- 3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into thick wedges
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato wedges in avocado oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt until well coated. Spread in an even layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, flipping sweet potatoes halfway through roasting.
- While sweet potatoes roast, prepare the crumble.
- Mix together oats, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup and vegan butter, and mix with your hands to form a crumble.
- Reduce oven to 325 degrees F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the crumble mix in an even layer onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let crumble cool before breaking it into large chunks with your hands.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Wait to add the crumble until just before serving.
Keywords: sweet potato wedges, vegan, gluten free, roasted sweet potato