This healthy lemon blueberry granola is lightly sweetened with honey and has rolled oats, almonds, and dried blueberries. It’s delicious with yogurt, almond milk, smoothie bowls, or just by the handful!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Mix together oats, almonds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir it up to combine, making sure the dry ingredients are well coated in the liquid.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Press down lightly to form one solid “sheet” of granola.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes, until golden brown. Do not mix it up. Check on it in the last few minutes of baking, as the edges can start to burn quickly.
- For big clusters, let the granola cool COMPLETELY. Then, use your hands to gently break it up into large chunks.
- Stir in the dried blueberries.
Serving suggestions + storage
The lemon flavor in this lemon blueberry granola develops even more after a day or two. I love to eat it with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, on top of a smoothie, with almond milk, or just munch on it plain.
Store granola in an airtight container or jar (glass is preferable). Granola tends to keep longer and stay crunchier when stored in the fridge. I find granola keeps well for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Keywords: lemon blueberry, homemade granola, granola with honey