If you think you hate kale, I bet you’ll change your mind once you try this kale salad with goddess dressing. It’s savory, creamy, and kind of addicting! Add whatever salad toppings you like to this salad.
- 8 cups chopped kale
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp low sodium tamari (sub soy sauce if not gluten free)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chives, roughly chopped
- Salad toppings of choice
- Wash and dry kale, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor to make the goddess dressing. Blend for about 1 minute until everything is well combined and super creamy.
- Pour a generous amount of dressing over the kale (you will have some left over). I used about half. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale leaves. Continue for a minute or two until leaves are soft and well coated in dressing.
- Portion into bowls and top with desired salad toppings.
- The tahini I used was salted. If you use unsalted tahini, you may need to add a dash of salt to taste.
- This salad keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
Keywords: kale salad, goddess dressing, vegan, gluten free