Kale Quinoa Salad with Fall Roasted Vegetables (Vegan, Gluten Free)
This kale quinoa salad is the perfect easy meal prep recipe that uses delicious seasonal fall produce! It’s vegan and gluten free, and sure to please even kale skeptics.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: serves 3 1x
- Category: main dish
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Littles
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 large bunch kale, leaves torn from stems
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss butternut squash with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and spread evenly on one baking tray. Do the same with the halved Brussels sprouts.
- Roast veggies for 25-30 minutes, until beginning to brown and caramelize.
- While veggies roast, cook quinoa and Spinach Littles according to package instructions.
- Massage kale as instructed earlier in this post, and set aside.
- Prepare the dressing. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, mustard, and honey. Slowly drizzle in olive oil as you continue to whisk, until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, roasted veggies, quinoa, Spinach Littles, avocado, and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with balsamic dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or save for later!
Will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge.
Keywords: vegan, kale salad, kale quinoa salad, gluten free