Make a healthier, tastier version of Taco Bell’s crunchwrap supreme at home! This vegetarian version is customizable, full of flavor, easy and quick to make.
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 black bean burgers
- One batch homemade guacamole
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 6 Hint of Lime tortilla chips (or your favorite crunch factor ingredient)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- Using an upside down cereal bowl as a guide, cut out two small circles from two of the large tortillas. Set aside.
- Prepare the black bean burgers according to package instructions, and prepare the guacamole, if making it yourself.
- In the center of one large tortilla, layer half of the filling ingredients. I like to layer them in this order: cheese, black bean burger, 3 tortilla chips, Greek yogurt, salsa, shredded lettuce, guacamole. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the other tortilla.
- Place the smaller cut out tortilla on top of your ingredients. Then, fold one side of the larger tortilla up and over the smaller one. Repeat folding the larger tortilla around the ingredients until completely enclosed. (See blog post for detailed instructions and images).
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Cook the crunchwrap, folded side down first, for 2-3 minutes until browned and crispy. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Slice in half and enjoy!
- This recipe makes 2 crunchwrap supremes.
Keywords: vegetarian crunchwrap supreme, vegetarian