This nutritious & delicious DIY tahini goddess dressing is smooth, creamy, and versatile. Make a batch to add to salads and meals all week long!
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or gluten free tamari
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times.
- Drizzle on salads, meals, grilled veggies, etc.
Store in the fridge in a jar for up to a week and a half.
Keywords: homemade tahini goddess dressing, healthy homemade dressing, healthy homemade sauce