This summer fruit salad is a healthy and easy side dish for a gathering. It’s filled with peaches, berries, kiwi and (optional) fresh mint.
- 3 peaches, cubed or sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped (optional)
- Add the fruit and mint to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir everything together to combine.
I recommend preparing this fruit salad the day you plan to serve it. You can definitely make it in the morning and put it in the fridge for a few hours before you plan to eat it.
Leftover fruit salad is good for 1-2 days in the fridge, but the fruit may soften and start to brown as it sits. You can add a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent browning.
Feel free to swap out the fruit for other varieties, like pineapple, melon, or grapes.
Keywords: summer fruit salad, fruit salad with mint