This Greek yogurt dill dip is a delicious & nutritious snack or appetizer when served with raw vegetables, chips, pretzels, or pita bread. It’s made with Greek yogurt, so it’s loaded with high quality protein. You’ll love the fresh & zesty flavor of this creamy yogurt dill sauce – ready to eat in about 5 minutes!
- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all of the dip ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon to thoroughly mix everything together.
- Serve as a dip for raw veggies, chips, pretzels, or whatever you please.
Storing Greek yogurt dill dip
This recipe will keep well in the fridge for 3-5 days. Store yogurt dill dip in an airtight container in the fridge.
After the dip has been stored, give it a good stir before serving again.
Keywords: greek yogurt dill dip, yogurt dill dip, greek yogurt dip for veggies