Green Goddess Grain Bowls with Avocado Miso Dressing (Vegan)
These green goddess grain bowls will have you glowing from the inside out. Packed with nourishing ingredients, this is truly one of those feel-good meals.
- Author: Alex
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: serves 4 1x
- Category: main dish
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup farro
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
Avocado miso dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and scooped out
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the broccoli in avocado, plus salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20 minutes until nicely browned.
- While the broccoli is in the oven, prepare the farro. Add farro and 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Bring water to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes, tasting occasionally to see if farro has reached an “al dente” texture. Once done, drain the excess water from the pot.
- Prepare the frozen shelled edamame according to package instructions.
- Combine all the avocado miso dressing ingredients in a food processor. Blend until everything is well combined and creamy.
- Divide ingredients equally into 4 bowls (or meal prep containers if saving for later). Top with as much dressing as you desire.
- If meal prepping this recipe, keep the dressing on the side, and dress when you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: green goddess grain bowls, vegan, grain bowls