These green goddess grain bowls will have you glowing from the inside out. Packed with nourishing ingredients, this is truly one of those feel-good meals.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup farro
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
Avocado miso dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and scooped out
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the broccoli in avocado, plus salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20 minutes until nicely browned.
- While the broccoli is in the oven, prepare the farro. Add farro and 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Bring water to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes, tasting occasionally to see if farro has reached an “al dente” texture. Once done, drain the excess water from the pot.
- Prepare the frozen shelled edamame according to package instructions.
- Combine all the avocado miso dressing ingredients in a food processor. Blend until everything is well combined and creamy.
- Divide ingredients equally into 4 bowls (or meal prep containers if saving for later). Top with as much dressing as you desire.
- If meal prepping this recipe, keep the dressing on the side, and dress when you’re ready to eat.
Keywords: green goddess grain bowls, vegan, grain bowls