This gingerbread granola has all the festive flavors of gingerbread cookies, like ginger, molasses, and cinnamon. It’s the perfect way to add holiday cheer to your breakfast bowls!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oats, pecans, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together maple syrup, molasses, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine everything so that the dry ingredients are well coated.
- Spread out the granola mixture in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Lightly press it down with your hands or rubber spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until granola looks golden brown.
- Let the granola cool completely, then use your hands to gently break up the granola into chunks. Stir in the mix-ins.
- Store in an airtight container on the countertop, such as a large mason jar.
Keywords: gingerbread granola, vegan, gluten free