This ginger green smoothie is so refreshing with the creamiest texture. It’s packed with nutrients thanks to healthy ingredients like spinach, chia seeds, and almond butter. You’ll love this easy green smoothie recipe!
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ripe frozen banana
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- 1–2 inch knob fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Handful of ice
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Add more almond milk if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, ginger green smoothie