These easy granola yogurt bowls are a healthy protein-rich breakfast idea. You’ll love the combination of textures from thick, creamy Greek yogurt and crunchy homemade granola. Fresh berries and a drizzle of honey add just a touch of sweetness. Greek yogurt bowls are ideal for busy weekday mornings since you can assemble them in 5 minutes or less!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup rice crisp cereal
- 1 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 tbsp honey
- Make the granola: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, rice crisp cereal, pecans, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix everything up to combine.
- Spread the granola out onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer. Press it down lightly with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, undisturbed, until edges are golden brown.
- Let granola cool completely. Then, use your hands to break it up into clusters.
- Assemble yogurt bowls: Divide the yogurt into equal portions in two bowls. Top each bowl with half the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and drizzle each bowl with honey.
- Top with a few handfuls of granola and dig in!
Each batch of granola makes enough for several yogurt bowls and will last you a couple of weeks.
Granola yogurt bowls are best eaten right after they are prepared.
The granola and fruit tend to get soggy when sitting in the yogurt for too long, especially in the fridge.
Store the different components separately (fruit, yogurt, and granola) for best results.
Since these bowls are so quick to assemble, you can easily prepare them in the morning in 5 minutes or less!
How long does homemade granola last?
Homemade granola will last for up to two weeks on the countertop in an airtight container. If you keep it in your fridge, it will last about 3 weeks!
Keywords: granola yogurt bowl, greek yogurt bowl, greek yogurt breakfast bowl, healthy protein rich breakfast, protein rich breakfast easy