These healthy Greek yogurt popsicles are a refreshing frozen treat on a hot day! Made with just 5 simple ingredients, you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries to make these pops. Just blend everything together in a blender, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze until hardened. Children and adults alike will love this simple recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt, preferably full fat
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to the blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high until mixture is fully blended and smooth with no lumps, about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicle molds.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove the pops from the molds and enjoy while frozen.
These popsicles are best enjoyed within a few days of making them. You can store them directly in the popsicle molds, or remove them and store them in an airtight container or baggie.
What to use instead of popsicle molds
If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can make popsicles in small paper or plastic cups.
Keywords: strawbery greek yogurt popsicles, homemade greek yogurt popsicles, frozen greek yogurt popsicles, healthy greek yogurt popsicles