Daisybeet Editorial Guidelines
As a Registered Dietitian, I’m committed to providing you with simple, plant-forward recipes and sound nutrition advice to inspire a healthy lifestyle here at Daisybeet.
To maintain these standards, Daisybeet upholds specific editorial guidelines.
Recipe Development and Testing
- Each recipe undergoes testing prior to being published to ensure accuracy with measurements, cook time, taste, and texture.
- If ingredient substitutions are suggested, the recipe will clearly state whether or not an ingredient has been tested as a replacement.
- Recipes are developed on a seasonal basis, with inspiration from a variety of sources like traveling, eating at restaurants, and my own recipe research.
- I value your feedback immensely and love to hear from you when you try one of my recipes. I always say it makes my day when I get a positive comment!
- I monitor comments daily and respond in a timely manner if you have questions about a recipe.
- Daisybeet is a safe space. While I encourage constructive criticism and diverse perspectives, any disrespectful, hateful, or offensive comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- I take my role as a Registered Dietitian seriously when it comes to providing accurate nutrition advice and debunking nutrition misinformation.
- I practice evidence-based nutrition at Daisybeet. This is the practice of making nutrition recommendations based on the best and most up to date scientific evidence. Scientific evidence comes from high quality, peer reviewed studies and validated research.
- As new nutrition recommendations become available, blog posts will be updated in a timely manner to reflect the most current information.
- Note that nutrition is not one-size-fits-all. If you have individual nutritional concerns, please speak with your healthcare provider or a Registered Dietitian, such as myself!
- Every piece of content on Daisybeet is original work. Every blog post and recipe has been researched, written, photographed, edited, and produced by myself.
- We do not, and will never, use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to produce any content on Daisybeet.