You will want to put this healthy peanut sauce on everything once you taste it! It’s easy to make from simple ingredients, many of which you probably have in your pantry right now.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp chili paste (add more if you prefer spicer food)
- 2 inch knob fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 2 tbsp white or yellow miso paste (optional)
- Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, chili paste, and miso (if using) to a medium mixing bowl.
- Grate or mince the ginger and garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Whisk everything together until smooth and creamy with no lumps.
Store in a jar in the fridge for up to seven days.
Keywords: vegan, healthy peanut sauce