These rosemary fingerling potatoes get perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside cooked in your air fryer! Seasoned simply with salt, rosemary, and garlic powder, they make the perfect side dish to any meal. Ready to eat in under 30 minutes for an easy weeknight win.
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Wash the fingerling potatoes, scrubbing off any dirt. Thoroughly dry them with a clean dish towel.
- Slice the potatoes in half the long way.
- Put the sliced potatoes in a bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Toss the potatoes in the seasonings so they are evenly coated in olive oil.
- Transfer to air fryer tray or basket. Spread them out in an even layer, so none of the potatoes overlap with each other.
- Cook in your air fryer at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender and crispy golden brown on the outside.
It’s important not to overcrowd the potatoes in your air fryer. If you have a small air fryer, you may need to cook the potatoes in two batches.
If you do not have an air fryer, you can make roasted fingerling potatoes in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and season the potatoes as instructed above. Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast for 30-40 minutes. Toss the potatoes halfway through to ensure even browning.
Keywords: air fryer fingerling potatoes, air fried fingerling potatoes, rosemary fingerling potatoes