Cinnamon Toast Crunch Granola (Vegan, Gluten Free)
This cinnamon toast crunch granola is reminiscent of my favorite childhood cereal. It’s loaded with cinnamon flavor, but with good-for-you ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: about 6 cups 1x
- Category: breakfast
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (certified gluten free)
- 1/2 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, brown rice crisps, cashews, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together well.
- Spread granola into a single even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and fragrant.
- Let granola cool completely, then use your hands to break into large clusters.
- Store in an airtight container. Can be kept at room temperature.
Keywords: cinnamon toast crunch granola, healthy granola, vegan, gluten free