Cinnamon and maple syrup make these cinnamon roll overnight oats irresistible! It takes just a few minutes to prepare a batch tonight for a healthy breakfast ready to eat in the morning.
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar or sealable container.
- Mix together very well.
- Put a lid on your container and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Portion into two servings the next day and enjoy!
Ingredient and dietary restriction substitution suggestions
- Make it vegan. Swap the Greek yogurt for your favorite plant-based yogurt, or add 1/4 cup more of almond milk.
- Use honey or brown sugar in place of maple syrup.
- Use hemp seeds in addition to, or instead of chia seeds.
- Add a scoop of vanilla or plain flavored protein powder for an extra boost of protein.
- You can use quick oats to make overnight oats, but do not use steel cut oats.
Keywords: cinnamon roll overnight oats, overnight oats with chia seeds, overnight oats with greek yogurt