This easy berry banana stovetop oatmeal recipe is a healthy and delicious breakfast option. Made with old fashioned oats, it’s ready to eat in just about 10 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the oats and chia seeds, and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook the oats, stirring frequently.
- Once the oats are about halfway done cooking, add the frozen berries, banana, and cinnamon. Stir to combine everything.
- Continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes until oatmeal is thick and creamy.
- Portion into two bowls and add your toppings.
Keywords: stovetop oatmeal recipe, berry banana oatmeal, easy stovetop oatmeal